Here’s a big thank you to all my readers! Some of you have been with me on this blogging venture since the first week others have joined within the last few days. It’s always nice to see that the new blog posts are read and I love comments!
Looking back over the last year I’m amazed at the growth on the blog.
- There are over 100 followers. (Yeah! And thank you one and all.)
- I’ve published over 100 blog posts and manage 31 webpages on the site.
- There are two regular blog post series at this time: Tuesday is “Back to Gettysburg” and Friday is “Historical Theme of the Month” (Waterloo: Crossroads of History is the upcoming theme for June.)
- In January, The History Learning Center was opened with booklists, photoboards, and extra resources for every era of American History.
- Living history groups are featured under that particular website tab, and I’m working with a couple other living history groups to add to this resource.
- Then there’s the book! Coming soon…very soon… Blue, Gray & Crimson brings a new perspective on the Battle of Gettysburg by telling the story through the eyes of a fourteen year old civilian girl.
- And Gazette665 is making a presence in the social media world. Join us on Facebook, Pinterest, and GoodReads!
So…it’s PARTY TIME!
The Party Game (THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT)
I need your advice. I need to hear your voice. This blog is for you and I want to provide the historical information and inspiration you want. So, if you could fill out this simple survey it would make this celebration complete.
I can’t promise changes overnight, but I promise to listen to your answers…but you have to tell me first. Take the survey!
Did you play the game (take the survey) or were you a “stick in the mud”? (Go take the survey!)
Alright, alright – here’s your FREE GIFT – 10 Practical Ways To Add To Your Historical Knowledge
Thanks for coming to the party! I’m looking forward to another great year of blogging.
P.S. Leave a comment to help us celebrate!
Oh, and please take that survey…